When it comes to walking the golf course it pays to have a good, reliable push cart. Walking a golf course can be a very peaceful and pleasant way to spend a morning/day/evening.
Ideally, your push cart will be designed so you aren’t overexerting yourself so you can put as much energy as possible into your golfing.
There are a few key things to consider when selecting your cart and the following post will highlight these as well as detailed reviews of the top-rated push carts on the market.
🏆 Quick Look at the Top Rated Golf Push Carts 🏆
As a note, like all our product reviews, not everyone suits the same models, it’s important to find which cart will suit you personally the best. First and foremost, you will need to ensure your golf bag can fit onto the push cart.
Best Golf Push Carts Available
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart
- COMPACT – Simple to use slide-to-close mechanism folds the cart down to a size of 13” x 15” x 24” for easy storage and transportation
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – Aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires ensures the cart will last and weighs just 18 pounds
- EXTRA STORAGE – Storage net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders
- PARKING HAND BRAKE – Prevents the cart from rolling when you walk away
- ACCESSORIES – Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories
This brand has been around for quite some time and the 3 wheel Clicgear Model 3.5+ Cart is another fantastic product. Streamlined, compact and lightweight this is the top golf push cart on the market.
- Folds to 13” x 15” x 24”
- Weight – 18 pounds
- Full console with ball, pencil, and tee holders
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Hand brake
- Includes cup holder, umbrella mount and 4 accessory tabs for adding Clicgear accessories
- Comfortable grip
- Airless wheels
Manufactured with scratch-resistant aluminum tubing, this cart boasts strength and durability without the weight.
Weighing in at 18pounds and featuring airless wheels this low maintenance cart also has a hand brake system.
In addition, the cart also offers a removable cup holder, score card holder, umbrella holder as well as other accessories.
With a 1 year warranty, the Clicgear 3.5+ Golf Cart provides peace of mind for buyers.
- Folds down very compact
- All key accessories with the option to purchase additional ones
- Handle adjustment
- Excellent braking system
- Foam, airless wheels
- Many colors to choose from
- A bit on the expensive side, however, this cart presents excellent value for money
CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8 - Push Cart
- Patented one-click button folds the cart in 2 simple steps to compact sized.5 inch w x 14.4 inch L x 28.4 inch H)
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 18.5 lbs
- Patented press to brake, press again to release foot brake. 31 inch wide body design for easy push
- Three 11.5 x 2.6 inch EVA maintenance-free wheels provides perfect balance and traction on all types of Terrain
- Patented basket with cooler build in, mesh net on the handle, umbrella/cell phone/GPS holder and storage rack included
The CaddyTek EZ V8 is a solid, sturdy push cart. With airless, foam tyres this push cart is easy to maintain and built to last.
Featuring compartments for just about everything there are additional adds on to purchase as well.
- One-Click button folds the cart in 2 simple steps.
- Folded up compact size of 16.5”W x 14.4″L x 28.4”H
- Strong aluminum frame
- Weight 18.5 pounds
- Press to brake, press again to release foot brake
- Three 11.5″ x 2.6″ EVA maintenance-free wheels
- Basket with in built cooler
- Mesh net on the handle
- Umbrella holder and storage rack included
- Adjustable handle
- Available in a range of colors
Also featuring adjustable bag holders your golf bag is going to fit into this buggy regardless of the size. The foamless, airless wheels are reliable, sturdy and streamlined.
- Simple one-click, two-step fold-up process
- Great price
- Strong aluminium frame
- Wheels are foam, airless, sturdy and streamlined
- Excellent balance and stability
- Some people prefer a hand controlled braking system
- Bottom of the cart is quite low to the ground
CaddyTek EZ offers excellent value for money, is available in many different colors and is built to last. It has a sturdy, well-made frame that further adds to the balance and stability.
Bag Boy Quad XL Cart
- Stand and cart bag friendly upper bag bracket with adjustable support arms lock the golf bag into place
- Full feature, extra deep scorecard console includes golf ball storage and mobile device holder
- 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear oversized wheels roll through the grass with ease
- Super compact for storage and transport
The right cart should be stable regardless of the ground conditions. While using one, you are likely to encounter uneven terrain, therefore, there is a need for stability. This one from Bag Boy is designed to deliver balance and ease of use.
- Quad wheels
- High-quality aluminum frame
- Size: 24 x 17 x 14.2 inches
- Weight: 14.2 pounds
- Foldable for storage
- Compact size
One of the features that stands out with this cart is the design of the wheels. The front and rear wheels come in a different size to allow for stability. The front ones have a 9.5-inch diameter while the rear ones measure 11.5 inches. The oversized rear ones are designed to bear the weight while maintaining the balance all through. You can quickly move it through the grass without the need for extra pushing pressure.
The pushcart comes in a foldable design. It is small, and this makes it useful when you need to transport it to the course. Also, the size makes it easy to fit in tight spaces such as your car or garage. The cart does not require any tools for assembly, and anyone can put it together to full functionality.
The best part about this golf push cart is the extras it comes with. It has an umbrella holder with a storage clip, so you’ll be ready in case of change of weather. Also, it comes with an extra deep consoel for the scorecard as well as ample space for golf ball storage and your mobile phone. The quality is outstanding and lasts a long time.
- Hassle-free assembly
- Stable on the grass
- Useful console with phone holder
- Folds to a compact size for easy storage
- Unstable braking system; needs routine adjustment
CaddyTek Deluxe 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart
- Mesh net on the handle and basket net for miscellaneous are included
- Umbrella holder, mesh net and beverage holder included
- Front wheel alignment mechanism build in
- Two 11-inch main and one 8-inch front maintenance free tires with ball bearings for smooth rolling and perfect traction on all kinds of terrain
- Foot Brake
For a basic yet affordable push cart the CaddyTek Superlite is a great purchase. Without all the additional features this basic cart is ideal for those looking for something cheap, fully functional and easy to transport.
- Lightweight – under 12.2 lbs
- Umbrella holder
- Mesh net
- Beverage holder
- Patented push to brake/push to release foot brake
- Built in wheel alignment mechanism
CaddyTek Superlite is a popular choice when looking for a reliable and strong push cart. This cart has many built in features such as an umbrella holder as well as a beverage holder.
It is well built yet light and has a very responsive braking system although there may be some issues with hilly terrain.
- Responsive, easy to use brake system
- Adjustable handle for height
- Built in, front-wheel alignment mechanism
- Really lightweight
- A little harder to fold up than other carts listed
- Can be difficult in hilly terrain
For a basic push cart you won’t find better value for money than the CaddyTek Superlite. An excellent, well priced and well-built push cart.
Tangkula Golf PushCart
- ♐Sturdy Lightness: Golf push cart features light weight with less than 19lbs, widely adopted as a strong and sturdy golf pull trolley to golfers for its steel frame. A durable using experience can surely be guaranteed. With a concise and stylish body, it can perfectly accommodate your golf bags as you expected.
- ♐Foot Operated Brakes: 2 functional foot operated brakes enable to guarantee you a safe use and avoid any preventable accidents, such as sliding away or falling down. 3 separate feet design provides extra stability to make sure it stands balanced and steadily.
- ♐Easy Changed Direction: With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle. And the height can be adjusted easily to meet your different demands as well as the angle of handle can also be changeable.
- ♐Moment to Store: 3 removable golf push cart wheels aim to assist to quick storage when you do not use it. Its foldable design totally save your storage room and make it tidy. Effortless disassembly can surely fulfill your purpose to neat and moment storage.
- ♐Considerate Details: There are considerate details offering additional values to this trolley. It can perfectly hold your umbrella on it, which adds extra storage place for you. And a scoreboard is included to help you record. You can also have a rest on this adjustable stool after playing.
As much as an ideal cart should be lightweight, there is a need to consider the quality of material used to make it. The idea is to get one that can serve you for a long time. This one has a sturdy construction for durability.
- Steel frame
- Removable wheels
- Size: 65 x 27 x 48 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height
This cart is lightweight and has a stable construction thanks to the steel frame. It accommodates most golf bags and provides enough storage for convenient use. It has the foot-operated brakes to guarantee safe use and prevent unpredictable accidents as you push your way around the course. The 3-wheel design ensures good stability.
The wheels are designed for easy push and directional changes. The height can be adjusted, and the grip is changeable to suit individual needs. The removable wheels make it easy to store the cart after use effortlessly. Additionally, its foldable design suits tight spaces for storage and convenient transportation.
This cart does not require any tools to put together, and in a matter of minutes, you’ll have it ready to use. It has space for an umbrella as well as a scorecard holder and the adjustable stool comes in handy when you need to rest.
- Easy to put together
- Stable and string construction
- Folds easily for storage
- Has enough space for bags
- The brake pad only suits people with long legs
Clicgear Model 8+ | 4-Wheel Golf Push Cart
- New in 2019 – improved bag strap System, upgraded brake Handle, enhanced umbrella strap, new scorecard & Pencil holder, and revised upper saddle
- Compact – simple to Use slide-to-close mechanism folds the cart down to a size of 15” x 17” x 27” for easy storage and transportation
- Ultra-stable & durable – Extra wide and long wheelbase for increased stability and aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing ensures the cart will last. Designed to fit most cart bags.
- Dual front wheel brake System – Clicgear model 8+ features a unique hand brake lock to prevent the cart from rolling when not in Use
- Storage & accessories – Features a storage Net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders. Includes standard cup holder, XL cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory Tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories
The Clicgear 8.0+ Golf Push Cart is stylish, durable and one of the most advanced four wheel carts available. It has been engineered to make folding easy while still maintaining a sturdy, high-quality product.
- Folded dimensions are 15” x 27” x 17”
- Weight – 10 lbs
- Hand brake
- 4 accessory tabs
- Handle lock lever
- Bag strap storage clip
- Umbrella Holder
- Slide lock handle
- Airless tires
- Dual front brakes
- Magnetic Closure
- Easily adjustable front wheel alignment
- Available in many colors
This design is one of the sturdiest on the market. With aluminum tubing this product is very durable yet still lightweight.
The lack of resistance is well noted amongst customer reviews.
- Stylish, sleek and sturdy design
- Extremely stable
- A plethora of storage and accessories
- Compactness when folded
- The brake handle can be a bit inflexible
- Quite expensive model
due to the popularity of the Clicgear 8.0 model, they release the newer version – the 8.0+ which is already quite popular.
Made of lightweight yet durable materials the four wheel cart has many features to ensure smooth pushing on the golf course. The price tag seems a bit on the high side but if your budget allows it won’t disappoint.
The Clicgear 8.0 + Golf Push Cart is designed to last with very little maintenance needed throughout the life of it.
Tangkula Cart 3 Wheels Foldable Hand Cart Easy Push and Pull Cart
$159.99 in stock
- 【Folding design & Easy to carry】 Golf push cartcan be folded in 2 steps to compact size(11.5" x 9.5" x 30"), and weight of golf cart is approx 17 lbs. Every adult can hold the golf cart easily and put it in the car.
- 【Durable & Practical】Golf pull cartcomes with high quality Aluminum construction and PP with EVA cover wheels, which ensures large weight capacity and perfect balance and traction on all types of terrain. The cart can fix any size golf bag.
- 【Movement & Park】Large 10.2" rear and 9.5" front EVA maintenance-free wheels provides balance and easy mobility on the course. When not in motion, press the brake on the rear wheel, the cart will be parked well and press again to release foot brake.
- 【Package & Shipping】Simple assemble needed. You will get folding golf cart. Umbrella holder, scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, cup holder and golf tee holder are all designed on the cart. The cart will be shipped to your house in 3-6 Business days via ups or usps.
- 【Size of Golf Cart】40" x 27.5" x 45"(L x W x H). Size of rear wheel: 10.2”. Weight of golf cart: 17 lbs.
One of the outstanding features of this push cart is its full wheel design to allow stability. This design makes it ideal for different terrains without compromising balance.
- High-quality aluminum construction
- 3-wheel design
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 30 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Foldable design
This cart has a sturdy aluminum construction for the frame allowing it to withstand the weight and provide balance. It has EVA cover wheels that ensures a large weight capacity, so you do not have to leave your essential golf items at home. That also means the cart can fix and carry any size of a golf bag.
The cart has a foldable design to allow for easy storage and transportation. It is light to carry and weighs only 17 pounds. You can easily hold it and load it to the car trunk in the folded design. What’s more, it’s easy to fold and unfold. The brake is located on the rear wheel, and a single press will stall it for parking. When you need to move it, press it again to release.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transportation
- 3-wheel design contribute to the balance
- Quality construction
- Handy brake for control
- Suitable for all terrains
- Needs a little more control downhill
Bag Boy TriSwivel II Cart
- Swivel Tech technology allows the front wheel to swivel 360 degrees offering the ultimate in Maneuverability
- Folds in seconds with simple three-step fold
- Compact fold size for storage and Transport at only 23. 5” x 13” x 24”
- Full-feature, extra-deep scorecard console with integrated beverage holder and golf Ball storage
- Umbrella holder included with storage clip
One of the features to look for in a suitable golf push cart is the flexibility. How well does it maneuver in different terrains for ease of use? This particular push cart from Bag Boy has the flexibility needed to offer the desired benefits while using it.
- Folds to 23.5 x 13 x 24 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- 360 degrees swivel
- Compact and lightweight
- Umbrella holder
- High-quality construction
This push cart comes in a quality design to give you a seamless push power. The design features Swivel Tech Technology which allows the front wheel to swivel 360 degrees. This makes it easy to maneuver without having to exert too much pressure in different conditions. It does not matter what weather conditions you expose it to; it will deliver.
An ideal push cart should be easy to store. This one is designed to fold after use for convenient carrying and storage. It takes seconds to collapse in just three steps. More to this, it is compact even in its full operational size which makes it convenient to maneuver tight spaces. The size and design of this cart makes it suitable for everyone.
The cart is packed with accessories to give you a great golfing experience. It comes with an umbrella holder with a storage clip. You can move around easily with your umbrella; thanks to this provision. Additionally, this push cart comes with an extra-large accessory bag under the scorecard console. You can use this to carry your golf supplies and extra clothing. The cart is easy to assemble and does not require any tools to put together.
- Easy to assemble
- Convenient to use
- Has a handy parking brake
- Comes with helpful extras
- Easy to store
- The front wheel needs tight adjustments
Spin It Golf Products Easy Drive Golf Push Cart
- One click, easy Folding golf push cart
- Swiveling front wheel with locking option
- Low maintenance airless tires
- Includes scorecard holder, umbrella holder and drink holder
Stability while pushing a golf cart is essential to prevent random accidents. This cart from Spin It comes with a swiveling front wheel to help with navigating direction changes well.
- High-quality construction
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Swiveling front wheel
- 3-wheel design
- Folds for storage
- Lightweight and compact
This cart is designed to provide you with comfort and convenience. It comes in a quality design that ensures it can be used for a long time. The cart has a 3-wheel design which works well to provide stability.
The cart is lightweight to make it easy for transportation and use on the course. It comes in a compact size, and it folds so you can store it easily. One of the features you will love about this cart is how easy it is to collapse and fold. You do not need to disassemble it to fold, and this makes it ideal for everyone.
The cart comes in a high-quality aluminum frame and airless wheels. This design ensures you do not have to incur maintenance costs over time. The cart has an adjustable handle to suit individual needs and comes with a foot brake to control movement. Other accessories include a scorecard holder, a storage compartment, drink holder and an umbrella holder
- Easy to put together in minutes
- Folds well for convenient storage
- Stable of uneven ground
- Plenty of storage on the console
- Lightweight and compact
- It does not lock when folded, so it tends to extend when moving it
Pinemeadow Golf Courier Crusier 3 Wheel Golf Cart
- Durable wheels with anti-skid tires
- Durable aluminum Frame
- Two step collapsible design
When out on the course, it’s likely at some point that you’ll encounter dewy grass – most likely first thing in the morning. This can be quite a challenge when pushing your cart around. The solution is anti slip wheels such as this model by Pinemeadow.
- Foldable design
- Two-step collapsible design
- Durable aluminum frame
- Anti-slide wheels
- Weight: approximately 15 pounds
This push cart comes in a durable aluminum frame construction. The structure is stable to ensure the right balance when loaded with your golf bag. Also, the sturdy construction ensures you can use it on different terrains including uneven ground. Although it does not have a foot brake, it is easy to control with the handle alone.
The pushcart is easy to store and carry. Its foldable design transforms it into a compact size. In just two steps, you can collapse the cart to fold and carry comfortably. The process is hassle-free, and anyone can assemble and disassemble when needed.
The wheels of this push cart are anti-slide, so you have great control in different weather conditions. This gives you the guarantee that you can use the cart anytime; whether it is wet or dry. The cart assembles easily to full functions, and this takes a few minutes without the need for tools.
- Foldable design
- Durable large wheels
- Stable design
- Quality aluminum frame
- Straightforward to assemble
- Simple to push and control
- Great value
- Does not have a foot brake
- Doesn’t come with a storage console
SPIDER 3 Wheel Golf Cart with Seat
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0687927027626|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 1201; Length: 2902; Weight: 99; Width: 1902|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 1200; Length: 2900; Weight: 0; Width: 1900|
|Product Type Name||SPORTING_GOODS|
|Title||SPIDER 3 Wheel Golf Cart with Seat (Black)|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 687927027626|
The comfort of using a push golf cart has a lot to do with the design and quality of materials. This push cart from Spider is designed for comfort with its simple yet functional style.
- Comes with a seat
- 3-wheel design
- Durable aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 40 cm
- Adjustable handle height
- Weight: 19.1 pounds
- Foldable design
This cart is lightweight for ease of transport. It comes with a well-padded seat for extra comfort. Additionally, it is very easy to push and steer and can be controlled using one hand. The design of the cart features removable rear wheels to allow effortless storage. The front-wheel folds under and back which is great for tight storage and/or small cars.
This push golf cart comes with a couple of accessories for convenience. The seat features a storage space where you can carry balls, car keys, phones, and other items you wish to take along. There is an additional covered storage console to keep handy items. This comes with an extra console net where you can carry even more accessories.
For easy storage, the seat can be removed by pulling it up and out of the bracket. One advantage of having this cart is the many items you can carry without cluttering the available storage space. Again, with the foldable design, it is easy to move around and fit in the car trunk. The handle adjusts, so you have a comfortable length to push the cart.
- A lot of storage space
- Comfortable padded seat
- Easy to assemble
- Folds easily for convenient storage
- Suitable for different heights
- Lightweight and compact
- The front wheel does not fold back with the seat bracket in place
GolferPal EasyPal Electric Auto-Folding/Unfolding Golf Push Cart
- The world's first powered auto-folding/unfolding golf push cart With just one touch, it folds and unfolds automatically No hassle
- Perfectly designed angle to distribute the weight of your bag across all four wheels; Makes pushing and pivoting easy; One of the most effortless push carts in the world
- 4 large 10.75" wheels provide stable movement on hills and make maneuvering through rough terrain easy
- At a size of 12.8"x26.4"x16.5" folded, and weighing just 16.8 lbs., it folds down to one of the most compact sizes on the market
- Battery lasts up to 6 months of use
The GolferPal EasyPal Electric Push Cart folds and unfolds by pressing a button. This sets it apart from the other carts on our list and it really is easy to use. Is it unnecessary? Maybe, but it definitely is a nice feature.
- The first ever powered auto-folding/unfolding golf push cart
- Battery that powers the folding/unfolding process last 6+ months
- Cart weight -16.8 lbs
- Stable, easy to navigate
- All four wheels are of the same dimensions (12.8″ x 26.4″ x 16.5″)
- Strong aluminum body
The Golfer Pal is a very strong, sturdy push cart. Featuring a very straight forward braking system the wheels are also incredibly strong and robust.
Capable of handling its weight this cart is very stable due to the four wheels and aluminum body.
- Powered auto folding/unfolding system with long battery life
- Stable four-wheel system
- Great price
- Online complaints about the durability of the folding system
- Not the most streamlined cart on the market.
To top it off this cart has additional features including a basket and umbrella holder. Also offering a storage rack the GolferPal EasyPal Electric Push Cart presents great value for money.
3 Reasons Why Walking The Course Is Better Than Driving
- It’s cheaper – over time the amount you’ll spend in hiring carts or even purchasing your own will add up. Then there is the price of fuel, insurance, maintenance coast as well as a way to transport it.
- It’s healthier – There is something so peaceful about walking the golf course, whether alone or with friends. It can do wonders for your mental health as well as physical health. While 9 holes can become tiresome your fitness and vitality will improve immensely with time. Not to mention it’s a way to keep your exercise up and even assist in losing weight.
- Hassle free – golf push carts are very simple, easy and worry free. All you need to do is purchase the cart and you’re ready to golf. Storage and maintenance are very easy and your golfing experience will be enriched.
Key Features To Consider When Selecting Push Cart
Storage & Material/Weight
If you pack plenty of snacks and beverages for your round of golf you’ll be wanting a push cart that has a storage net ideally.
The lighter your push cart, the better but in saying that if it’s too light you will compromise on stability. Be sure the manufactured has countered this in other ways such as the wheels or base.
A cart weighing between 10 – 20lbs would be a ideal. Aluminum is a very lightweight material yet still strong.
For the tall golfers out there an adjustable handle is a must. Being able to adjust the height of your cart will make it easier and less energy-consuming when pushing your cart.
With your handle, you’ll be wanting a soft padding to cushion your grip. It also needs to be durable and easy to maneuver.
Ease of Collapsibility
A few high-quality carts will have an automatic button to unfold and fold up your buggy. These are generally a bit more expensive but if you are done with fighting your buggy then this is your answer.
There are carts that although don’t offer the automatic option are very easy to assemble and if you have a spare minute then that’s all it takes.
Finding a push cart that is easy to dismantle will be well worth it.
While the dream is to always hit straight down the fairway, in reality, there are always going to be a few shots in rugged terrain.
The larger your push carts wheels the easier it becomes to navigate terrains without compromising on stability and balance.
Airless, foam tires are much easier to maintain and have no chance of deflating. With that in mind, it is also very important to have streamlined wheels for ease of using your push cart.
When it comes to selecting the perfect golf push cart there are a few things to consider. Whatever you purchase as long as it has the key features you need then you will be happy. There are great carts out there for all budgets but my top selection is the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart. For more buyer guides and reviews click here to view our information-packed homepage, also check out the best golf coolers to keep your drinks cold on the course!
Golf Push Cart
Walking the golf course is a lovely way to spend an evening and if you have the best golf push cart this is going to be very pleasant. With the right pushcart you will barely notice the weight of your clubs which is great for conserving your energy for what matters! The golf push carts in this review all offer excellent value for money, are well made and reliable.
- Clicgear 3.5+ Golf Carts
- CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel - Golf Carts
- CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
- Clicgear 8.0 Golf Push Cart
- GolferPal EasyPal Electric Auto-Folding/Unfolding Golf Push Cart
- Bag Boy TriSwivel II Push Cart
- Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart
- SPIDER 3 Wheel Cart with Seat
- Tangkula Cart Swivel Foldable 3 Wheel Push Pull Cart
- Spin It Golf Products Easy Drive Golf Push Cart
- Tangkula Cart 3 Wheels Foldable Hand Cart Easy Push and Pull Cart
- Pinemeadow Golf Courier Crusier 3 Wheel Cart