Adam Scott is an Australian golfer that has achieved much success around the globe on several professional golfing tours. Currently, Scott’s main focus is on playing on the PGA Tour and we will look at what Adam Scott clubs are in the bag for this year.
As a 1-time major winner at the Masters Tournament in 2013 and worldwide success Adam Scott reached the top of the Official World Golf Rankings (OWGR) in 2014 for a total of 11 weeks.
Titleist has been Adam Scott’s sponsor since he turned professional in 2000. Although all Adam Scott clubs are supplied by Titleist, he will no longer be a full Titleist sponsored player and is wearing a cap sponsored by UNIQLO, a Japanese clothing apparel company.
There are rumors abound that since Adam Scott lost his Titleist ambassador status that he will sever ties with Titleist at the end of the 2021 season.
Adam Scott – What’s In The Bag
Adam Scott was born on July 16, 1980, in Adelaide, South Australia.
Measuring in at 6 feet tall and weighing 180 pounds.
His education included The Kooralbyn International School located in the Scenic Rim Region of Australia where Adam undertook extra subjects in golf as he was a member of the Golf Australia National Squad.
Scott attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).
Adam Scott turned professional in 2000 and earned his card to play on the European Tour for the 2001 European Tour season.
Some Interesting Facts About The Player
- Adam Scott’s prolific amateur career netted him the Australian Boys’ Amateur in 1997 and 1998.
- Scott is known as a long driver of the ball and at 40 still average driving distance of 312 yards.
- During his career, Adam Scott has used several caddies including Tiger Woods’s former caddie Steve Williams and currently uses the services of John Limanti.
- Adam Scott’s lowest career score on the professional golf tours is a round of 62.
- Scott has had 2 career holes-in-one, at the 2010 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am and the 2012 Masters Tournament.
- Between 2016 and 2020 Adam experienced a winless streak which he ended when he broke the drought at the Genesis Tournament in February 2020.
What’s In The Bag?
The 2021 Adam Scott clubs in the bag are;
- Driver – 10.5-degree Titleist Tsi4 with a Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80 X shaft
- Fairway woods – Woods – 16.5-degrees Titleist TSi2 with a Fujikura Rombax P95 shaft and an 18-degree Titleist TSi2 featuring a Graphite Design Tour AD DI 10 X shaft.
- 3 Iron – Titleist 718 T-MB with a KBS Tour shaft.
- 4-9 Irons – Titleist 680 Forged irons with KBS Tour 130X shafts
- Wedges – 48-, 52-, 56-, and 60 degrees Titleist Vokey SM8 wedges, all with True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Tour Issue X100 shafts.
- Putter – Scotty Cameron Xperimental Rev X11.
- Golf ball – Titleist Pro V1 ball.
- Shoes – FootJoy DryJoys Casual golf shoes.
- Apparel and cap – Uni Qlo.
- Glove – Footjoy StaSof golf glove
Adam Scott improved considerably on his performance of early 2021 to nearly make the FedEx Cup playoffs in 2021.
His current OWGR standing will afford him entry to the remaining major tournaments of the year that could enable him to jump up the rankings and make the playoffs. It didn’t end well for him in the 2020/21 season.
I suspect a come back from the Australian in the coming season, we might see another PGA win and he might make the 2022 FedEx Cup playoffs, only time will tell!
- PGA, https://www.pga.com/
Leave a Reply